Servings: 1245 g
Cost: CHF 6.50
- 10 g sourdough starter
- 65 g bread flour (1050+1150, 75/25%)
- 65 g water cold from the tap
- 600 g bread flour (1050+1150, 75/25%)
- 25 g salt
- 140 g starter (from preferment above)
- 465 g water cold from the tap
- 15 g diastatic malt (optional)
- 5 g bread spices (optional)
- Mix sourdough starter with bread flour and water in a container at least three times the size of the mix.
- Let rise at room temperature, loosely sealed with a lid, should at least double in volume after 4 hours – if not, discard half, refeed and let rise again. For a perfect timing, use it at peak volume or shortly after. If the volume has fallen a lot, reseed and let rise again.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!